Friday, September 5, 2008

My hopes and fears for the next year







Ok, I have a lot of fears and hopes for the next year. I think that I have problems like every other teenager like " Don't I look fat in this throusers" or " Where should I take the money for mother's birthday party( I know this ain't typicat teenage problem, but I like my mom)." etc. But for this year I have more serious problems most of them are because of school and my job. I think my biggest fear is my report, all of my friends are leaving this school because of bad report and I don't wanna end like them. But my biggest fear for now is 300 words home work. I don't know what should I write.
I'm very optimistic person so I have more hopes. I first I hope that I'm gonna finnish this school year and I will continue to the another year. I hope that I would have a lot of presents this Christmas/ Chanuka :) . Also I hope that I will NOT run out of the money. I hope my dream will come true and I will go with my friend at Mallorca this holidays. I hope that this year would be more snow . I HOPE THAT I WON'T USE THAT MUCH " I HOPE AND THAT ". My big dream is to see Oasis live cuz I grew up on this band so maybe this year they will finaly come to Czech republic. I really want to finish this home work soon. I hope that Elvis is still alive and he will record new songs because he was really good and modern music is missing somebody like him. Nothing is impossible and I don't believe stories about aliens abduction.
So that's it.
God save the queen and Oasis yours Danca

1 comment:

Gafna said...

Dear Danca,
Your essay is funny. Good job! In the tone you chose, contracted forms and slang expressions are understandable. But try not to use them. They are simply inappropriate for written tasks. If you use them too often, you will get used to them. One day you will be sorry when you use them in the graduation exam test by mistake. Please study the mistakes in prepositions and capital letters you made.