Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dear Klara

Dear Klara

How are you?
I haven't see you for long time. What were you doing all the time. Well I still study hight school. I heard that you broke up with Johnny. That's sooo sad beceuse I betted with Martha that you will marry him. And now becouse of YOU I lost 1000 pounds. Doesn't mind you live only once.........but without 1000 pounds. Oh fuck my life sucks.
The reason why I'm writting you is that I want you to go with me on concert The Verve next friday. It's gonna be in Rock cafe. Starts at 8:00 pm. I know It's such a short notice but remember you live only once.
Give my love to
Jane, Sona, Bara,Thomas, David, second Bara, Hedvika, David, Martin, Sara, Ben,Ester, your fish and dog

P.S Please do NOT take with you Eva, she is such a concert pooper.

No comments: